PLEASE READ INFO BELOW ABOUT IF THERE IS PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOADING GAME
Link To Demo:www.mediafire.com/?2z9x40p147b…
But yes at long last Chapters 1-8 are available to be played by you, the adoring fans!! While it's the same story, we updated a bit of what you can do in the game now!
- New Titlescreen
- Added shops
- New Window skins
- Updated Menu
- Bad Ending now playable
- Fixed some diolouge
- Added battle skills
- Now can Jump (S) and Run (A)
- Added new effects to gameplay (Can't tell ya where though~)
Now, we do have a few rules about it and a few bits of information about the game itself so read carefully!!- This does not work on Mac
- This does not go full screen
- You must have a RPG Maker XP RTP (Run-Time Package) downloaded to play! (can be found here www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/a… )
- BUT You must download the RTP before you download Dreamtalia or else it will not work! Remember its for the XP!
- IF THE GAME SAYS IT IS MISSING RGSS-RTP Standard; it means the RPG Maker XP Run-Time Package, please uninstall Dreamtalia, download that package (which can easily be found on google) and once that is downloaded reinstall Dreamtalia.
- If it is missing a certain sound, we are unable to help you, our only recommendation is uninstalling Dreamtalia, reinstalling the XP RTP and then reinstalling the game again. The game needs to be off the computer before you download the package properly
- If your computer cannot open a rar, downloading the free program WinRAR can help you should you decide to go that route
- You are able to Let's Play this game
- You are NOT able to repost the drawn screenshots! This might lead to the download link being taken away!
- You can however post pictures from the normal game! Be sure to credit though!
YES THIS THING IS NOT PERFECT, there may be one or two minor bugs in there but this is still a work in progress but majority there should not be anything major; but to make sure your game does not crash, follow these rules!:- Do not press S or A during any of the cutscenes
- Do not equip any weapons to the characters, it is all ready equiped, don't make the game confused.
- Yes we are aware not all the text is centered or spaced correctly, no matter what we have tried this glitch won't be fixed. Bear with us for a while!
Title Screen was drawn by OwynSama
Screenshots/Battlers were drawn by Hubedihubbe
Facesets were drawn by Panic-Is-My-Rain
Smaller battlers were drawn by VersusShadow
Creators of the game is Myself and Pianodream
And not but *certainly* not least, our coder is Skitzen
More detailed credits found in the end of the game!
Should you have any major bugs, please report the problem to Skitzen as she would probably know how to fix it better than I would!
Thank you all super much for standing by us for so long and being so supportive!~ We are all extremely thankful for everything you have given us and we hope this will certainly keep you all happy as we work on the next chapters~
Sweet dreams, friends~ Ehehee~